Facility Scheduling Guidelines
Our facility scheduling year begins July 1, 2017 and ends June 30, 2018
All scheduling requests, including requests for change must be in writing by using the current Room Reservation Request Form.
Step 1: Submit request - Written requests may be hand delivered to the main Parish office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Approval – All requests are reviewed by the Parish Manager for approval.
Step 3: Data Entry – Approved room reservations are entered into our facility software, by our data entry clerk.
Step 4: Confirmation – When successfully scheduled, you will receive an email confirmation. Please note, no space is guaranteed without receipt of this confirmation email.
It is important to complete all the information on the form, including the amount of people you expect along with alternative dates and times. We want to make sure everyone has a place and that information helps us match up the best space for your needs.
Any questions or concerns, please call the parish office at 661-834-7483.
In hopes of your articles making it into the bulletin smoothly, here is our procedure:
- All bulletin notices need to be submitted no later than 14 days prior to the Sunday in which an announcement is to appear.
- Email articles to email@example.com
- Send text in Word or in the body of your email. We will format. Clipart can be included - .jpeg preferred. PDF cannot be accepted
- Text and graphics cannot be in one single file format. They must be separate. We must be able to manipulate the entire document in order to make it fit in the space available. We must have all the text in a text format only. We cannot accept text in jpg., pdf. or bmp. We will accept your separate graphics in picture format jpg or bmp.
- As space permits, all copy is subject to editing.
- Please send only one article/announcement per email Include the title or group name with the one or two dates you would like the article run in the subject line. All effort will be made to run your article twice. If you would like it run more times, include those dates in the body of your email.
- Your bulletin text must include the date, time and place of your event and /or a contact person and phone number.
- If your submission is in Spanish, please also include it in English.
Other Form Procedures
Please send the following Forms to the adjoining emails.
Trip and Function request: Barbara@stphilipchurch.org
New Parishioner/Parishioner Update Form: firstname.lastname@example.org
All other forms or requests: email@example.com
Mass intentions – Please print form and mail with $10.00 per mass to 7100 Stockdale Hwy., Bakersfield, CA93309